If you missed this awesome class I can't tell you everything that happened except for a few tips to help you get started with flogging at home.
- Don't start a scene or session with drugs, liquor, intense negative emotions
- Make sure consent has been established from all parties involved
- Trust between partners
- Establish safe words
Crimson walked us through a demonstration to show us what a session with flogging would look like. She did a great job of explaining what we were looking at and techniques used pre and post flogging. Floggers of different materials were laid out as we learned the pleasure and damage each one could cause. I want to personally thank the brave men that were willing participants to help our kittens learn a few flogger handling, throw, and care techniques.
All of these new sensations definitely led to very interesting Q&A session: (I will share a few)
What are good techniques for flogging the buttocks?
- Use throws of the flog swinging left to right. Also the pull and snap works
- You must come up with a safety gesture and check in often with your partner to make sure they are not choking.
- Use books and movies. Consider your partners desires and boundaries. Write them a dirty letter expressing your wants or an email with a dirty clip.
Our classes in BDSM and other sexual lifestyles are designed for use in an individual's personal sex life not for professional training. What do you want to learn next?
Special thanks to:
All students that came!!! XOXO
Our instructor - Mistress Crimson http://mistresscrimson.net
The Venue - The Studio Chicago http://www.thestudiochicago.com