- Stop demonizing sex
- Accept yourself where you are
- Explore things that please or may please & excite you
I would like to thank each and every person that attended the seminar and stayed all the way through. We had fun working with you and hope to see you again.
AFTER the seminar
After the seminar was amazing. The number of porn stars, sex educators, toys and custom toys for days, the latest in intimacy products, strippers, and BDSM Dommes, Masters & subs... it was all sooo overwhelming. I know I didn't get to see it ALL, you really need all 3 days do it. But I will tell you what I did get to... enjoy.
Lets start with the stage. I only saw one act. The Stallions. The beautiful men that got up there put on a damned good show with tricks, bends, and lifts I've never seen before. There was a tip line to get to these dancers for days and it looked like the women who indulged, thoroughly enjoyed themselves. As I didn't have much time left so I had to run across the exhibit floor and here are a few booths I got a chance to stop at:
- Sexpert Tyomi (hopefully a new instructor, stay tuned)
- Mr. Nori's Magic Gel Nuru Massage (I was so excited to get my kit, review cumming soon!)
- Our Cabana
- ReUse First
- Toolworks Chicago, Inc (As recommended by Rachel from Bondassage Class)
- Justin Sayne Leather (he spanked... my arm :D)
- Kinky Kollege
- Sunny Megatron and Ken Melvoin-Burg (Instructors and Showtime Stars of Sex with Sunny)
- Vanessa, Certified Sexologist, The Pink Kittee